Creditum January Newsletter: Getting Closer to Launch
Dear Creditum Investor,
As the first month of 2023 comes to a close, we are excited to announce that we have made significant progress in the development of our NFT marketplace.
We are confident that in the coming months, we will be able to complete active development of the NFT marketplace and move on to the next stage: testing before final launch.
The development team has currently completed 85% of the NFT marketplace, and we are working diligently to finish the remaining 15%.
Once the marketplace is fully developed, we will begin internal testing to ensure that the platform is functioning properly as we fix any bugs or errors that may arise.
In addition to the development of the marketplace, our team has also been looking to expand our partnerships and collaborations with other companies and organizations in the fintech ecosystem. By forming strategic alliances, we aim to create a more diverse and vibrant ecosystem for our users.
Overall, we believe that the NFT market has huge potential and we are committed to building a platform that will be at the forefront of this exciting new industry.
As we move forward, we will keep you updated on our progress and will notify all investors as soon as we are ready to ship the final product.